Obsidian Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Vampire Live Action Role Playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Character Creation Get Together

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GangrelKnight

GangrelKnight

Possible Character Creation Get Together Empty
PostSubject: Possible Character Creation Get Together   Possible Character Creation Get Together EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:38 am

So, Marsha and I are certainly interested in making characters and jumping into the next game. Shaffner is also interested from what he told me. I have several friends who may also be interested in playing (I'll know more on that this weekend). I was wondering if it might be possible to have a get together of some kind to help create characters for the game? Maybe toss some ideas around and such? Might be helpful to new players who are unfamiliar with the system as well. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Ianzb

Ianzb

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Creation Get Together   Possible Character Creation Get Together EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me Wink-

Back to top Go down
GangrelKnight

GangrelKnight

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Creation Get Together   Possible Character Creation Get Together EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Went ahead and posted a similar topic on the FB page. Anytime on the weekends is good for us as far as a time to get together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Character Creation Get Together   Possible Character Creation Get Together Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Character Creation Get Together
Page 1 of 1