Obsidian Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Vampire Live Action Role Playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in between game character interactions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

in between game character interactions? Empty
PostSubject: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:32 pm

I see no place to ask if anyone is interested in collaborative exchanges. I looked in the "In Character" section but was unable to post there. Anyone have information about this?

Last edited by Democritis De Leone on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mangus

Mangus

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:17 pm

General IC should be fine.

You are talking about trying to locate items for your character in game, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:01 am

I was an inarticulate mess last time I posted. I meant to ask about how one proceeds in between game character interactions. I apologize that my topic title did not reflect this well.
Back to top Go down
Mangus

Mangus

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:07 am

Who would you like to have an ic convo with? A pc or npc? Do you want it public or private?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:03 am

I would like a conversation in private with different PC's at first. My character has a few directives to accomplish and is wanting to solicit some help.

Last edited by Democritis De Leone on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mangus

Mangus

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:32 am

Feel free to pm me if you wish to start a private ic convo. Facebook messages or txts or phone/meetup is better for me. You'll have to let the people know who you wish to contact. Did you get contact info for anybodyic
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:37 pm

For in character convos between PCs, the PM or private messaging system on the forum is best.
The (City) Demographics area is a place to send a message/question/etc out to the kindred of that city.
The (City Clan) area is similar, just localized to that clan only in that city.

I do plan on making a couple more open areas for in character convos soon at differnet locations.
Back to top Go down
https://obsidiannights.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Very good to know. I shall start using the Pm more often just for that purpose. And thanks to you as well Mangus. I will send you a Pm soon.

I have no contact information from anyone at this time. I am willing to share mine through PM, if anyone wants it.

Do you wish us to CC the Pm(s) as well?
Back to top Go down
upcyclist

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:51 pm

In general, cc'ing John shouldn't be necessary, because anything with major impact should be done during game. In other words, any interactions you have with PCs between games are cool--anything involving challenges & game mechanics should happen during official gatherings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Gotcha, thanks Eric. 'preciate the help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Anyone else want some IC before next session?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Does the "League" seek to discuss any between game objectives?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in between game character interactions?   in between game character interactions? Empty

Back to top Go down

in between game character interactions?
Page 1 of 1