Obsidian Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Vampire Live Action Role Playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House and Clan Brujah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlakeBlakeBlake

House and Clan Brujah Empty
PostSubject: House and Clan Brujah   House and Clan Brujah EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:21 am

I plan on playing a Brujah as a "modern gangster", mostly along the lines of the Brujah from Kindred: The Embraced. Think John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson from "Pulp Fiction" or Ron Perlman from "Badass".

Would love to have anyone else who is interested in doing the same.

Disallowed: Cheesy accents, tommy guns, Brujah who act like teenage anarchists, "Malkavian"-like Brujah.

Don't have a costume that looks like you just crawled out of a homeless shelter. Suits are strongly preferred. You can find high quality used ones at thrift stores if money is an issue. If "Good Will" is outside your price range, then get a fucking job and stop playing make-believe games. "Fashion forward" costumes are acceptable providing you don't look like a walking fruitcake.

Edit: Wouldn't necessarily expect lady Brujah to wear suits, but should still be dressed appropriately.

Uncertain if I will be at the game on 9/21, but should be there afterward at least.
Back to top Go down
upcyclist

PostSubject: Re: House and Clan Brujah   House and Clan Brujah EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:01 pm

BlakeBlakeBlake wrote:
If "Good Will" is outside your price range, then get a fucking job and stop playing make-believe games.
Hahaha. Way to pull punches Wink

You might want to post whether or not you'll be a Brujah working on behalf of Baltimore, DC, or neither. Not a requirement, but might make more sense...

--Eric
Back to top Go down
BlakeBlakeBlake

PostSubject: Re: House and Clan Brujah   House and Clan Brujah EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Re: Affiliation

My character is willing to consider the employment of any member of the Baltimore or D.C. Heirarchy or Primogen Council who may be interested in working for him.

The applicant must be willing to submit a typed resume and will be subject to a thorough background check and drug screening. They must also present several references of good standing in the kindred community.

I hope that answers your question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House and Clan Brujah   House and Clan Brujah Empty

Back to top Go down

House and Clan Brujah
Page 1 of 1